Thursday, December 29, 2011

A STARE LIKE YOURS 10 BEST ALBUMS*

*That I listened to today, in chronological order

10. Jerry Goldsmith - Chinatown Original Soundtrack

A perfect album to listen to while writing a paper about Chinatown!~

9. Liturgy - Aesthetica

The #1 controversial black metal album of 2011 for people that didn't really care to follow what was controversial in black metal this year

8. Sigur Ros - ( )

I like this CD and deemed it worth listening to.

----- at this point I listened to several chunks of different albums including those by Wolves In The Throne Room, Bill Orcutt, Blut Aus Nord, Indian, and Beyonce----------

7. Gang Gang Dance - Eye Contact

At this point my activity transitioned from writing a paper for school to handing it in and celebrating being done with the fall semester with doing a large puzzle. I put on several albums from this year that are especially fun to listen to. "LIVE FOREVER"

6. Cut Copy - Zonoscope

This a fun cd and it always impresses me how much I am able to enjoy the song with the dopey shouts of "yeah!" around the chorus.

5. M83 - Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

Makes for epic puzzle assembling

4. James Blake - James Blake

My #1 cd of 2011. So excellent

3. My Morning Jacket - Circuital

I hadn't listened to this in months. It's good and I'm sorry for forgetting about it!

2. My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges

Logical progression: "eh, I guess I haven't listened to Evil Urges in a while lately. AH THIS IS GOOD"

1. My Morning Jacket - Z

and "okay, Z too now. AHH THIS CD"

At which point I finished my puzzle. The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment